When you hire HDL, a certified Resene Eco.Decorator, you will enjoy:
- A professional quality painting service.
- Sustainable paint systems and wherever possible use of Waterborne paints and Environmental Choice approved products on your project to minimise smell, harm to the environment and enable water wash-up.
- Waste products will be managed in a recognised environmentally responsible manner using the Resene PaintWise programme and other appropriate systems.
- The Eco.Decorator’s commitment to continually monitor and upgrade their responsibilities and work closely with Resene and the Resene Eco.Decorator programme.
Our Code of Practice
- To conduct business operations in accordance with the highest professional and industry standards.
- To provide painting and decorating services in a professional business-like manner consistently delivering (in a manner acknowledged by customers) the tenants of the Resene Eco. Decorator programme – craftsmanship and conformance with sustainable work practices code.
- To provide clearly defined quotations to protect, decorate and preserve homes, buildings and facilities, and undertaking and completing all works as defined therein, to AS/NZS 2311:2009 “Guide to the Painting of Buildings” as a minimum standard.
- To maintain regulatory, insurance and licensing requirements in the areas that business is conducted.
- To maintain the personal and property rights of customers, and the public in accordance with all applicable laws, Acts of Parliament, Health and Safety regulations, Insurances, and all other matters required when promoting a professional painting and decorating service.
- To faithfully fulfil all contracts.
- Acknowledge the obligation to the Resene Eco.Decorator brand, by maintaining consistent professional standards as required by the programme, and promoting the programme to customers, the industry and related group.